Annual Meeting of the Northeastern Association of Forensic Scientists 2023
The Annual Meeting of the Northeastern Association of Forensic Scientists (NEAFS) will be held in Groton, Connecticut, USA from November 6 to 10.
Meet our U.S. colleagues at the MetaSystems booth to learn more about sperm detection in forensic specimen driven by artificial intelligence.
Selected highlights of automated scanning and imaging include:
- Replaces lengthy and tedious manual interaction with automated slide scanning.
- Processing of standard forensic samples stained with Christmas Tree or Baecchi stain.
- Circa 15 minutes scanning time per slide with suitable specimen and hardware.
- Unattended slide scanning overnight possible (circa 40 - 50 slides o/n).
- Easy review of sperm cells with the convenient image gallery.
- Storage of all coordinates of detected sperm cells and quick relocation of objects.
- Easy transfer of object coordinates to laser micro-dissection systems.
Want to know more?Contact us!
- from Nov 6, 2023 until Nov 10, 2023
- Groton, CT, United States of America