- MetaSystems Company Profile, (952.7kB)
MetaSystems believes that a global company should foster a community of partners and customers to achieve a climate of collaboration and friendship. Our headquarters and the subsidiary offices in USA, Italy, India, and Hong Kong with their trained and motivated staff allow us to work very close to our customers. We know that communication is crucial to achieve our main goal: to continuously improve our understanding of demands, requirements, and wishes of lab professionals everywhere in the world. MetaSystems is very proud of having established a worldwide network of competent sales and servicing partners. This brochure summarizes MetaSystems' goals, achievements, and global strategies.
- Certificate ISO 13485:2016 and EN ISO 13485:2016 (Instruments), (448.8kB)
- Certificate ISO 13485:2003 and EN ISO 13485:2012 (Probes), (452.4kB)
- Certificate ISO 13485:2003 and EN ISO 13485:2012 (MetaSystems USA), (503.2kB)
- Certificate of Registration: MDSAP, (497.3kB)
MDSAP 689077 (DUNS Number: 32-963-1642) is the registration certificate according to ISO 13485:2016 requirements and according to the regulations of the MDSAP Countries (Australia, Brasil, Canada, Japan, USA).
- Form: Customer Built Systems and CE Mark, (127.6kB)
MetaSystems can only CE-mark systems manufactured by MetaSystems, using approved components. If a system has been built using major components (such as camera, PC, microscope stage or microscope) not within the approved standard specification of MetaSystems, this system will NOT comply with conformity rules according to the EC directive 98/79.
- FAQ on CE Mark and ISO Certificate for MetaSystems Imaging Products, (131.0kB)
This document outlines MetaSystems position on using computer hardware other than specified in the quotations made by MetaSystems.
- Flyer: UGAP / MetaSystems, (183.3kB)
MetaSystems is pleased to inform its customers and all other cytogenetics, pathology, and histology laboratories that the tender launched by the French Union des groupements d'achats publics (UGAP) was won under the generic name "Chercheur automatique de Métaphases" (automated metaphase finder). Please find attached a flyer with further information.
- Reference Customer Form, (74.4kB)
If you would like to see your institute and your logo on this web site, and if you are a user of MetaSystems devices, you can use this form to send your request to MetaSystems.
- Reference Customer Form (Chinese), (186.8kB)
If you would like to see your institute and your logo on this web site, and if you are a user of MetaSystems devices, you can use this form to send your request to MetaSystems. This is the Chinese version.
- MetaSystems USA: Terms of Sale, (190.2kB)
Terms and Conditions of Sale (only valid for MetaSystems Group, Inc.)
- MetaSystems USA: Terms of Service Contracts, (186.9kB)
Terms and Conditions of Service Contracts (only valid for MetaSystems Group, Inc.)
- Certificate: Commitment to Sustainability (EN), (257.7kB)
MetaSystems has received a seal of approval "Commitment to sustainability" by the German Institute for Sustainability and Economy in accordance with di-no. - Procedural Regulation D-17/400780, and documented in Analysis Report No. 4017 3201 and relevant Audit Report No. 4017 3201.