- Job Title
- Applications Engineer
- Start Date
- MetaSystems USA
- [email protected]
We are looking for a skilled Applications Engineer for our growing office in the Boston, MA area. The candidate will work with our strong Customer Support team to provide application support, foster new applications, train customers, install and troubleshoot instruments on-site and from the office in the US and Canada as needed.
We are looking for a friendly, positive, self-motivated, quality-minded and versatile team player with an inquisitive mind, professional with customers and interested in working to grow the company with us.
We offer competitive compensation, health insurance, and the opportunity to implement own ideas. Please send resume and references to [email protected] To find out more about us, please visit our web site www.metasystems.org
- Provide application support
- Foster new applications
- Answer complex technical inquiries by telephone or email. Research if necessary to provide solutions.
- Provide support to customers for all of our instrumentation on-site and by remote access
- Provide training to customers for all of our instrumentation on-site, in workshops and by remote access
- Install instruments
- Analyze slides and adapt classifiers to satisfy customer requirements
- Provide demo and technical sales support
- Support clinical studies
- Perform other tasks as needed
Required Education and Experience:
- Master in Biotechnology related field, PhD would be a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in Biotech laboratory
- 1+ year of experience in technical field, Microscopy or Electronic Imaging
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Good science, documentation, analytical skills
- Good understanding of system optimization and macros
- Good technical troubleshooting skills
- Travel to customer sites in the U.S. and Canada
- Be able to lift 50lbs
- Familiarity with the regulatory process would be a plus
- Some experience of working in industry would be a plus