The yearly MetaSystems Distributor Meeting (DM), brought into life in 2002 as a platform to gather all international partners of MetaSystems and other members of the global MetaSystems family, just ended last week. The DM is being organized in turns by MetaSystems Headquarters, MetaSystems USA (MGI), and MetaSystems Asia. Since MGI is celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2018 they decided to choose a special location: Nassau, The Bahamas!
The Ready-to-Use Mucolytic Solution
The solution for viscous samples
Respiratory samples from patients suffering from pneumonia, cystic fibrosis or tuberculosis are frequently highly viscous. Such samples require liquefaction to work with them in diagnostic workflows.
The ready-to-use Liquillizer® reagent allows a highly effective liquefaction of tracheal and bronchial secretions as well as sputa. Compared to other liquefaction reagents the buffer does not contain DTT and is therefore odorless and stable at room temperature for four weeks after opening.
Just Two Easy Steps
Add an equal amount of Liquillizer to your sample and mix for liquefaction to have the sample ready to process.
Liquillizer is Easy-to-Use
- Ready-to-use solution
- Odorless, as Liquillizer is a DTT-free reagent
- Storage and use at room temperature (15 – 25 °C)
- Sample heating is not necessary
- No incubation
- No centrifugation
Liquillizer is Stable
- Liquillizer offers stable activity for over four weeks after opening
Liquillizer is Economic in Use
- Long stability after opening, and two convenient bottle sizes (125 and 250 ml) allow technicians to use up the total volume without waste
Processed Samples Can be Used in a Broad Range of Applications
- Liquillizer facilitates sample handling for diagnsotic procedures and cultivation
|Volume||Individual bottle||Pack of 5 bottles||Pack of 10 bottles|