MetaSystems proudly announces the opening of our first subsidiary in the Southern hemisphere. The new office is located in Buenos Aires, Argentina and bears the name MetaSystems Latinoamérica SAS (MetaSystems LatAm). The foundation has been the response to the growing demand on technical knowledge and 'know how' experienced in the last years all over the Latin American territories. MetaSystems LatAm takes care for the organization of sales, support, and customer relation activities in all countries in Latin America. It will manage distributor companies and contacts in the region, and it will facilitate communication between end-users, distributors and headquarters in Germany.
The Ready-to-Use Mucolytic Solution
The solution for viscous samples
Respiratory samples from patients suffering from pneumonia, cystic fibrosis or tuberculosis are frequently highly viscous. Such samples require liquefaction to work with them in diagnostic workflows.
The ready-to-use Liquillizer® reagent allows a highly effective liquefaction of tracheal and bronchial secretions as well as sputa. Compared to other liquefaction reagents the buffer does not contain DTT and is therefore odorless and stable at room temperature for four weeks after opening.
Just Two Easy Steps
Add an equal amount of Liquillizer to your sample and mix for liquefaction to have the sample ready to process.
Liquillizer is Easy-to-Use
- Ready-to-use solution
- Odorless, as Liquillizer is a DTT-free reagent
- Storage and use at room temperature (15 – 25 °C)
- Sample heating is not necessary
- No incubation
- No centrifugation
Liquillizer is Stable
- Liquillizer offers stable activity for over four weeks after opening
Liquillizer is Economic in Use
- Long stability after opening, and two convenient bottle sizes (125 and 250 ml) allow technicians to use up the total volume without waste
Processed Samples Can be Used in a Broad Range of Applications
- Liquillizer facilitates sample handling for diagnsotic procedures and cultivation
|Volume||Individual bottle||Pack of 5 bottles||Pack of 10 bottles|