About 100 guests from 36 countries met on the XVIII. MetaSystems Distributor Meeting (DM) in November to exchange experiences and to get to know new trends and developments at MetaSystems.
The Ready-to-Use Mucolytic Solution
The solution for viscous samples
Respiratory samples from patients suffering from pneumonia, cystic fibrosis or tuberculosis are frequently highly viscous. Such samples require liquefaction to work with them in diagnostic workflows.
The ready-to-use Liquillizer® reagent allows a highly effective liquefaction of tracheal and bronchial secretions as well as sputa. Compared to other liquefaction reagents the buffer does not contain DTT and is therefore odorless and stable at room temperature for four weeks after opening.
Just Two Easy Steps
Add an equal amount of Liquillizer to your sample and mix for liquefaction to have the sample ready to process.
Liquillizer is Easy-to-Use
- Ready-to-use solution
- Odorless, as Liquillizer is a DTT-free reagent
- Storage and use at room temperature (15 – 25 °C)
- Sample heating is not necessary
- No incubation
- No centrifugation
Liquillizer is Stable
- Liquillizer offers stable activity for over four weeks after opening
Liquillizer is Economic in Use
- Long stability after opening, and two convenient bottle sizes (125 and 250 ml) allow technicians to use up the total volume without waste
Processed Samples Can be Used in a Broad Range of Applications
- Liquillizer facilitates sample handling for diagnostic procedures and cultivation
Customers who want to download manufacturer certificates find them here
|Volume||Individual bottle||Pack of 5 bottles||Pack of 10 bottles|
Manufacturer Certificateor search all certificates